7 DAYS - SAMBURU / ABERDARES / LAKE NAKURU / LAKE NAIVASHA ATTRACTIONS & MASAI MARA SAFARI
7 DAYS OF DISCOVERY, SURPRISES AND WILDLIFE ADVENTURE IN 5 NATIONAL PARKS
This is a full and enjoyably diverse safari. Diverse in the different parks and landforms you’ll experience. Diverse in the wonderful range of wildlife you’ll encounter. Diverse in the native cultures and peoples you’ll have the opportunity to meet.
You’ll partake in exciting big game drives on sun-draped savannahs, view great elephants in dense upcountry jungle and countless birdlife on shimmering mountain lakes. This safari offers a full week of fun, surprises and experiences never to be forgotten.
Nairobi – Samburu (320km – Approx. 6 hrs)
Meal plan: Lunch, Dinner
0730hrs:You shall be collected from your Nairobi hotel or Nairobi airport
Depart Nairobi for the Samburu game reserve
Proceed on a scenic drive via the central highlands of Kenya with a stop at a large local market and the Equator.
Enjoy an afternoon game viewing drive in this semi -arid wildlife reserve.
OVERNIGHT – We’ll spend the night at a safari lodge or tented camp of your choice.
What you may see at Samburu game reserve ……
Elephants, Zebra, Bufallo, Warthogs, Antelopes, Oryx, reticulated giraffe, Grevy’s Zebra, Somali ostrich etc
- 2 nights Samburu Game Reserve
– Rare species – Grevy’s zebra, reticulated giraffe, oryx, gerenuk, Somali ostrich
– Experience local cultures
– Views of snow-capped Mt. Kenya
-Experience multiple climate zones
– Visit with local Samburu tribes, view their homes & culture
- 1 night Aberdare National Park
– Stay at unique tree hotel – game viewing from your balcony
– Waterfalls, lush forests
- Lake Nakuru National Park
-Rhino sanctuary – guaranteed viewings of black and white rhinos
– View the magnificent expanse of the Great Rift Valley
– Rothchild’s giraffes
– Flamingos and other birdlife
- Scenic Thompson falls at Nyahururu
- 1 night Lake Naivasha
– Discovery sailing safari –
– Glide by hippos
– Walking safari on Crescent Island amongst the giraffes, zebras & more Extensive bird species
- 2 nights Masai Mara Game Reserve
– Iconic world-famous game park – unlimited game viewing drives
– The Big Five
– Immense herds of wildlife
– Unforgettable savannah vistas
– Maasai people and culture
- We offer an optional visit to a Masai village at Masai Mara. Please arrange this with your driver/guide. Cost: $20 per person
- Hot air balloon ride at Masai Mara. See vast wildlife herds and land forms below. An unforgettable experience. Please enquire with us. Cost: $420 per person.