7 DAYS - AMBOSELI / LAKE NAKURU / LAKES NAIVASHA ATTRACTIONS / MASAI MARA SAFARI
7 DAYS OF DISCOVERY, SURPRISES AND WILDLIFE ADVENTURE IN 5 NATIONAL PARKS
A full week on safari! The variety of Kenya’s land, wildlife and scenery is an endless fascination on this easy paced tour. There will be plenty of time for you to view game and relax at key points during this family friendly safari.
For children and seniors as well, this fun adventure will provide a rich variety of big game, bird life and water creatures. Your friendly and expert guide will ensure your comfort and accommodate your requests throughout this special week.
DAY 1 – NAIROBI – AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK (250 KM – APPROX. 3.5 – 4 HOURS)
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
Your driver/guide will pick you up from your Nairobi area hotel, Nairobi airport or Nairobi area residence. We’ll head out for Amboseli National Park on the Nairobi – Mombasa Highway
Our journey begins travelling over the African savannah with its local farms. You may spot Masai herdsmen in their colourful wraps tending their cattle.
We’ll enjoy lunch at our Amboseli accommodation, with time to freshen up and relax.
As promised, the imposing form of Mt. Kilimanjaro dominates the scenery of this small park, where wildlife are often spotted through the sparse scrub.
The afternoon will see us on game drives, and we’re sure to see, Amboseli’s famous elephants marching to or from a favourite watering hole.
OVERNIGHT – We’ll spend the night at a safari lodge or tented camp of your choice.
Choose from Budget, economy, comfort, or luxury accommodations, depending on your budget, style, and taste.
- 2 nights Amboseli National park
– Views of snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro – highest peak in Africa
– Observation Hill – view marshes with herds of elephants, buffalo, hippo & many waterfowl such as pelicans and Egyptian goose
– Possible lion, cheetah and hyena sightings
-Experience local villages and culture
- 1 night Lake Naivasha
– Discovery boat safari – view wildlife on the shore
– Glide by hippos
– Walking safari on Crescent Island amongst the giraffes, zebras & more
– Extensive bird species
- 1 night Lake Nakuru National Park
– Rhino sanctuary – guaranteed viewings of black and white rhinos
– View the magnificent expanse of the Great Rift Valley
– Rothschild’s giraffes
– Flamingos and other birdlife
- 2 nights Masai Mara Game Reserve
– Iconic world-famous game park – unlimited game viewing drives
– The Big Five
– Immense herds of wildlife
– Unforgettable savannah vistas
– Maasai people and culture
- We offer an optional visit to a Masai village at Masai Mara. Please arrange this with your driver/guide. Cost: $20 per person
- Hot air balloon ride at Masai Mara. See vast wildlife herds and land forms below. An unforgettable experience. Please enquire with us. Cost: $420 per person.
SAFARI BY SEASON, NUMBER OF PERSONS, LODGE/CAMP CATEGORY
Number of Persons
2 persons in a private safari
4 persons in a private safari
6 persons in a private safari
Single Room Extra
*Extra price per person if you choose to stay at these camps:
There is extra $65 per person per night if you choose to stay at Mara Serena (Applies From June 1st -June 30th)
Children below 3 Years
*Safari price per person for 3 persons shall be 6% less the per person price of 2 persons
Superior Comfort accommodation price is $20 less Luxury level accommodation price
- Tour in our Standard Customized Pop-top roofed Safari Vehicle.
- Services of an experienced driver/ guide
- Stay in your preffered accommodation choice
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees
- All meals on safari
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle.
- Pick up/drop off at Nairobi hotel or residence.
- Government taxes and local levies
- International flights.
- Airport Transfers (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Government imposed increase of Taxes and or Park Fees.
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.)
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled & Soft Drinks.
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour (Unless mentioned otherwise).
Tips and Gratuities.