6 DAYS, 5 NIGHTS - AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK/ LAKE NAIVASHA &
MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
KENYA'S FAMOUS PARKS
Six days gives us plenty of time to really experience these very popular parks and all the wildlife wonders they hold. Amboseli and Masai Mara are known for their great numbers of large and small game offering lots of sightings in these two busy reserves. At Lake Naivasha and nearby parks, you’ll have the fun of sailing, walking, and bicycling safaris to get near the animals. This medium-length safari will have you exploring five wonderful destinations and all the natural wildlife that are waiting for your discovery.
DAY 1 – NAIROBI – AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK (250 KM – APPROX. 3.5 – 4 HOURS)
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
Your driver/guide will pick you up from your Nairobi area hotel, Nairobi airport or Nairobi area residence. We’ll head out for Amboseli National Park on the Nairobi – Mombasa Highway
Our journey begins travelling over the African savannah with its local farms. You may spot Masai herdsmen in their colourful wraps tending their cattle.
We’ll enjoy lunch at our Amboseli accommodation, with time to freshen up and relax.
As promised, the imposing form of Mt. Kilimanjaro dominates the scenery of this small park, where wildlife are often spotted through the sparse scrub.
The afternoon will see us on game drives, and we’re sure to see, Amboseli’s famous elephants marching to or from a favourite watering hole.
OVERNIGHT – We’ll spend the night at a safari lodge or tented camp of your choice.
Choose from Budget, economy, comfort, or luxury accommodations, depending on your budget, style, and taste.
- 2 Days at Amboseli National park
– Mount Kilimanjaro, highest mountain in Africa
– Swamps below observation hill hosting large herds of elephants, buffalo, hippo and a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose.
– A glimpse of African homesteads & cultures
- 1 Day at Lake Naivasha
– Boat safari
– Guided walking safari at Crescent Island
– Bird watching
– Hell’s Gate visit with hiking or cycling
- 2 Days at Masai Mara Game Reserve
– Unlimited game viewing drives
– Tree studded typical savannah terrain and a multitude of Wild animal species.
– Colorful Masai tribesmen
- Awesome landscape along the safari route
- Masai village visit at Masai Mara-arrange with your tour guide/driver ($ 20 per person to Masai village chief) – Optional
- Hot air balloon flight option =$ 420 per person – Optional
- Tour in our Standard Customized Pop-top roofed Safari Vehicle.
- Services of an experienced driver/ guide
- Stay in your preffered accommodation choice
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees
- All meals on safari
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle.
- Pick up/drop off at Nairobi hotel or residence.
- Government taxes and local levies
- International flights.
- Airport Transfers (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Government imposed increase of Taxes and or Park Fees.
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.)
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled & Soft Drinks.
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour (Unless mentioned otherwise).
Tips and Gratuities.