6 DAYS, 5 NIGHTS - LAKE NAKURU / BOGORIA / LAKE NAIVASHA & MASAI MARA
5 Parks, Rift Valley Lakes & The Big Five
On this safari feast, we’re going upcountry to three Rift Valley lakes and take in exotic flamingoes, kingfishers, pelicans, ostriches and much more. Big game roam in these parks as well, so we’ll be looking for rhino and even lion. But the true lion country will be our fourth destination, the Masai Mara, home to one of the greatest densities of big cats anywhere. On this medium-length African safari you’ll be kept happily engaged with game drives, and sailing, walking, and even bicycle safaris.
Your 6-day adventure safari will be a rich roll-out of topography and natural wonders sure to keep you active and engaged.
We at Hadven-Tours Kenya would like to make your adventure even more special with any special wishes you may have.
NAIROBI – LAKE NAKURU (160km – Approx. 3 hours)
Meal plan: Lunch, Dinner
7:30 hrs. Your driver/guide will pick you up from your Nairobi area hotel, Nairobi airport or Nairobi area residence.
We’ll head out in our private Safari Vehicle for Lake Nakuru National Park.
We’ll make stops along the way to view the dramatic rises of the Great Rift Valley escarpment.
We should arrive at Lake Nakuru in time for lunch and plenty of game and bird watching drives around the lake and its many scenic wonders. We’ll explore the acacia forests and wooded hills looking for zebra, hippo, baboon, and monkey.
The park is also known for its large population of rhinos, which we are sure to spot. Keep an eye out as well for impala, waterbuck, and giraffe.
The lake has some flamingoes, but we’ll also be entertained by the flocks of pelican, cormorants, kingfishers, heron, and eagle.
This is a rich reserve, full of colour, variety and the wonderful mix of wildlife only nature can provide to us.
OVERNIGHT – We’ll overnight here at Lake Nakuru at your choice of safari lodge or tented camp.
Choose from Budget, economy, comfort, or luxury accommodations, depending on your budget, style, and taste.
- Lake Nakuru National Park
– Hundreds of bird species including few flamingos, pelicans and others
– Rhino sanctuary
– The Great Rift valley escarpment – Awesome scenery
- Lake Bogoria
– Hot springs Flamingo and scenery viewing
- Lake Naivasha
– Boat safari with views of pods of hippos & crocodile
– Guided walking safari at Crescent Island
– Bird watching (A few flamingos, pelicans and other bird species -season permitting)
-Optional visit at Hell’s Gate National Park by bicycle and hiking = $ 35 per person
- Lake Elementaita – a brief stop en-route
- Masai Mara Game Reserve
– Unlimited game viewing drives
– Tree studded typical Savannah terrain and a multitude of Wild animal species.
– Colorful Masai tribesmen
- Masai village visit at the Masai Mara (Optional) = $ 20 per person (arrange with your driver / guide)
- Hot air balloon excursion at the Masai Mara (Optional) =$ 420 per person (enquire with us)
- Lake Nakuru National Park
- Tour in our Standard Customized Pop-top roofed Safari Vehicle.
- Services of an experienced driver/ guide
- Stay in your preffered accommodation choice
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees
- All meals on safari
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle.
- Pick up/drop off at Nairobi hotel or residence.
- Government taxes and local levies
- International flights.
- Airport Transfers (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Government imposed increase of Taxes and or Park Fees.
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.)
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled & Soft Drinks.
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour (Unless mentioned otherwise).
Tips and Gratuities.