6 Days, 5 Nights - AMboseli National Park, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara National Reserve
SEE THE BEST OF KENYA IN 6 DAYS
Six days gives us plenty of time to really experience these very popular parks and all the wildlife wonders they hold. Amboseli and Masai Mara are known for their great numbers of large and small game offering lots of sightings in these two busy reserves. At Lake Naivasha and nearby parks, you’ll have the fun of sailing, walking, and bicycling safaris to get near the animals. This medium-length safari will have you exploring five wonderful destinations and all the natural wildlife that are waiting for your discovery.
Day 1 – Nairobi – Amboseli National Park (250 KM – App 3.5 – 4 hrs)
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
Your driver/guide will pick you up from your Nairobi area hotel, Nairobi airport or Nairobi area residence. We’ll head out for Amboseli National Park on the Nairobi – Mombasa Highway
Our journey begins travelling over the African savannah with its local farms. You may spot Masai herdsmen in their colourful wraps tending their cattle.
We’ll enjoy lunch at our Amboseli accommodation, with time to freshen up and relax.
As promised, the imposing form of Mt. Kilimanjaro dominates the scenery of this small park, where wildlife are often spotted through the sparse scrub.
The afternoon will see us on game drives, and we’re sure to see, Amboseli’s famous elephants marching to or from a favourite watering hole.
OVERNIGHT – We’ll spend the night at a safari lodge or tented camp of your choice.
Choose from Budget, economy, comfort, or luxury accommodations, depending on your budget, style, and taste.
- 1 night Amboseli National park
– Views of snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro – highest peak in Africa
– Observation Hill – view marshes with herds of elephants, buffalo, hippo & many waterfowl such as pelicans and Egyptian goose
– Possible lion, cheetah and hyena sightings
-Experience local villages and culture
- 1 night Lake Naivasha
– Discovery boat safari – view wildlife on the shore
– Glide by hippos
– Walking safari on Crescent Island amongst the giraffes, zebras & more
– Extensive bird species
- 1 night Lake Nakuru National Park
– Rhino sanctuary – guaranteed viewings of black and white rhinos
– View the magnificent expanse of the Great Rift Valley
– Rothchild’s giraffes
– Flamingos and other birdlife
- 2 nights Masai Mara Game Reserve
– Iconic world-famous game park – unlimited game viewing drives
– The Big Five
– Immense herds of wildlife
– Unforgettable savannah vistas
– Maasai people and culture
- Masai village visit at Masai Mara-arrange with your tour guide/driver ($ 20 per person to Masai village chief) – Optional
- Hot air balloon flight option =$ 420 per person – Optional
SAFARI COST IS DETERMINED BY SEASON, NUMBER OF PERSONS & ACCOMODATION OPTION
- Tour in our Standard Customized Pop-top roofed Safari Vehicle.
- Services of an experienced driver/ guide
- Stay in your preffered accommodation choice
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees
- All meals on safari
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle.
- Pick up/drop off at Nairobi hotel or residence.
- Government taxes and local levies
- International flights.
- Airport Transfers (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Government imposed increase of Taxes and or Park Fees.
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.)
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled & Soft Drinks.
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour (Unless mentioned otherwise).
Tips and Gratuities.