5 Days, 4 Nights - Tsavo East, Tsavo West & Amboseli National Park Safari
Discovery Tour Of Tsavo East/West & Elephants of Amboseli
Prepare to see elephants! And plenty of other big game on this African safari to Kenya’s largest parks. Rolling savannahs, glistening fresh springs, and the highest free-standing mountain on the planet – Mt. Kilimanjaro – are all awaiting your discovery. So, join us on this 5-day medium-length safari where you’ll be close to the land and the wonders of the natural world.
Nairobi – Tsavo East: (340km-Appr 5 hrs)
Meal plan: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
We’ll take the Nairobi/Mombasa highway, stopping to stretch and get refreshments along the way.
Entering Tsavo East, you’ll appreciate the vast stretches of land and sky before you. It’s time to set out on our first game drive.
This is a rugged park with a rusty colored soil the big elephants like to roll in. They may even entertain you marching by with their proud, red dusted coats.
We’ll head to our accommodation for lunch and perhaps some relaxing time. Then, it’s back into the safari vehicle and more tracking of giraffe, impala and of course, lion.
As a final flourish to our first safari day, we’ll be treated to the first of several blazing African sunsets.
OVERNIGHT – Tonight, we’ll stay in Tsavo East, at your choice of safari lodge or tented camp.
- Tsavo East National Park
– Game viewing drives
– Lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, antelope, warthog, ostrich, Baboons, birds…
– Herds of dust-red elephant wallowing, rolling or simply foraging
– The beautiful man made Aruba dam located on the north bank of the seasonal Voi River, is visited by thousands of animals and is a great game viewing destination.
– Mudanda Rock – this whale-backed rock towers above a natural dam, which acts as a draw to thousands of elephants
- Tsavo West National Park
– Scenic hills and valleys
– Game viewing drives
– Crocodile, hippo, exotic fish and migratory birds at the Mzima springs
– Africa’s limitless expanses of the wild.
– Lava flows
– Recent Volcanoes
- Amboseli National park
– Mount Kilimanjaro, highest mountain in Africa
– Swamps below observation hill hosting large herds of elephants, buffalo, hippo and a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose.
– A glimpse of African homesteads & cultures
- Masai village visit at Amboseli =$ 20 per person to Masai village chief – Optional
SAFARI COST IS DETERMINED BY SEASON, NUMBER OF PERSONS & ACCOMODATION OPTION
- Tour in our Standard Customized Pop-top roofed Safari Vehicle.
- Services of an experienced driver/ guide
- Stay in your preffered accommodation choice
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees
- All meals on safari
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle.
- Pick up/drop off at Nairobi hotel or residence.
- Government taxes and local levies
- International flights.
- Airport Transfers (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Government imposed increase of Taxes and or Park Fees.
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.)
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled & Soft Drinks.
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour (Unless mentioned otherwise).
Tips and Gratuities.