5 Days, 4 Nights - Ol Pejeta Wildlife Sanctuary, Lake Naivasha & Masai Mara
Chimps, Rhinos, Birds & Lions!
Ol Pejeta Wildlife Sanctuary is special. Nowhere else in Kenya can you see chimpanzees in their native habitat. This reserve also harbors the largest number of black rhinos in East Africa in specially protected game corridors.
From the central highlands of Kenya, we’ll journey through the Rift Valley to Lake Naivasha for several unusual safaris. We’ll sail across the lake looking for hippos, pelicans, kingfishers and more. Nearby Crescent Island Game Sanctuary gives us an opportunity to stretch our legs on a guided walking safari viewing small game.
Then we will set out for one of the grandest wildlife parks in the world, the vast plains and rolling hills of Masai Mara National Reserve. This amazing park boasts the highest density of wildlife in the region, so we’ll be tracking all the big game with an emphasis on lions.
Nairobi – Olpejeta – Sweetwaters :(220 km. 3.5 – Approx. 4 hours)
Meal plan: Lunch, Dinner
7:30 hrs. Your driver/guide will pick you up from your Nairobi area hotel, Nairobi airport or Nairobi area residence and we’ll head out in our private safari vehicle for Ol Pejeta Sanctuary.
We’ll be traveling north through the highlands of central Kenya, passing farmland and plantations.
En route, we’ll take a break, stopping at Karatina, the largest open-air market in East Africa.
We should arrive at Ol Pejeta Sanctuary in the afternoon with time for game drives and exploration. We’ll visit the very unique Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary where rescued and orphaned chimps are nursed back to health.
Ol Pejeta also features a protected zone for over 100 black rhinos and there’s also plenty of big cats in this sanctuary. We will use our time well in this special reserve.
OVERNIGHT – We’ll spend the evening at your choice of Ol Pejeta/Mt. Kenya safari lodge or tented camp.
- Ol Pejeta Game Sanctuary
– Game viewing drives including opportunities to see Rhino and Chimpanzee
– Elephants, Tree hyrax, White tailed mongoose, Black Fronted Dicker, Mole Rat, Bush-buck, Water-buck, Elands, Rhino, Chimpanzee.
- Lake Naivasha
– Boat safari
– Guided walking safari at Crescent Island
– Bird watching
- Masai Mara Game Reserve
– Unlimited game viewing drives
– Tree studded typical Savannah terrain and a multitude of Wild animal species.
– Colourful Masai tribesmen
Hell’s Gate visit = $35 per person
Masai village visit option at Masai Mara (Optional)=$ 20 per person (payable to village chief)
Hot air balloon ride at Masai Mara (Optional) = $ 420 per person (enquire from us)
SAFARI BY SEASON, NUMBER OF PERSONS, LODGE/CAMP CATEGORY
Number of Persons
2 persons in a private safari
4 persons in a private safari
6 persons in a private safari
Single Room Extra
*Extra price per person if you choose to stay at these camps:
There is extra $65 per person per night if you choose to stay at Mara Serena (Applies From June 1st -June 30th)
Children below 3 Years
*Safari price per person for 3 persons shall be 6% less the per person price of 2 persons
Superior Comfort accommodation price is $20 less Luxury level accommodation price
- Tour in our Standard Customized Pop-top roofed Safari Vehicle.
- Services of an experienced driver/ guide
- Stay in your preffered accommodation choice
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees
- All meals on safari
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle.
- Pick up/drop off at Nairobi hotel or residence.
- Government taxes and local levies
- International flights.
- Airport Transfers (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Government imposed increase of Taxes and or Park Fees.
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.)
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled & Soft Drinks.
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour (Unless mentioned otherwise).
Tips and Gratuities.