5 Days, 4 Nights - Amboseli National Park, Lake Naivasha & Masai Mara Safari
3 Diverse Parks, Sailing Safari & Walking Safari
You’ll first notice it peeking out on the horizon. As you steadily approach, Mt. Kilimanjaro slowly rises to its world-famous elevation, a guide to Amboseli National Park, which lies at its floor. We’ll go on a guided walking safari to the charming and wonder-filled Crescent Island Game Sanctuary. But the park we’ll spend several days at is perhaps the most famous in the world. Masai Mara National Reserve offers an unforgettable panorama of hills, plains, and rivers all stocked with an awesome display of wildlife
Nairobi – Amboseli (250 km. – Approx. 4 Hrs)
Meal plan : Lunch, Dinner
7:00 hrs. Your driver/guide will pick you up from your Nairobi area hotel, Nairobi airport or Nairobi area residence. We’ll head out in our private 4 x 4 Jeep for Amboseli National Park on the Nairobi/Mombasa Highway.
Our drive will take us through Masai country and toward the guiding iconic form of Africa’s highest mountain, Mt. Kilimanjaro.
We should arrive at Amboseli in the late morning with plenty of time to freshen up and enjoy lunch at your accommodation.
Then we’re off in our private safari Vehicle to track wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, gazelle, and lion. We won’t need to track elephants as the park always offers ample herds for our viewing enjoyment.
With Kilimanjaro standing watch over the reserve like a giant picture postcard you’ll love taking photos in this busy and scenic park.
OVERNIGHT – We’ll spend the evening in Amboseli at your choice of safari lodge or tented camp.
- 1 day and night at Amboseli national park
– Game viewing drives
– Views of Mount Kilimanjaro ( highest mountain in Africa) – weather permitting
- 1 day and night at Lake Naivasha (fresh water ) rift valley lake
– Guided walking safari at the Crescent Island
– Boat ride at Lake Naivasha including views of hippo, exotic birds and small game
– The great rift valley escarpment
- 2 days and nights at Masai Mara Game Reserve
– Unlimited game viewing drives
– Tree studded typical savannah terrain and a multitude of Wild animal species.
– Colorful Masai tribesmen
- Visiting the Hell’s gate national park near the lake = $ 35 per person. – Optional
- Masai village visit (arrange with your driver guide) = $ 20 per person – Optional
- Hot air balloon ride option (enquire / book with us) = $ 420 per person – Optional
SAFARI BY SEASON, NUMBER OF PERSONS, LODGE/CAMP CATEGORY
Number of Person
2 persons in a private safari
4 persons in a private safari
6 persons in a private safari
Single Room Extra
*Extra price per person if you choose to stay at these camps:
There is extra $65 per person per night if you choose to stay at Mara Serena (Applies From June 1st -June 30th)
Children below 3 Years
*Safari price per person for 3 persons shall be 6% less the per person price of 2 persons
Superior Comfort accommodation price is $20 less Luxury level accommodation price
- Tour in our Standard Customized Pop-top roofed Safari Vehicle.
- Services of an experienced driver/ guide
- Stay in your preffered accommodation choice
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees
- All meals on safari
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle.
- Pick up/drop off at Nairobi hotel or residence.
- Government taxes and local levies
- International flights.
- Airport Transfers (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Government imposed increase of Taxes and or Park Fees.
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.)
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled & Soft Drinks.
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour (Unless mentioned otherwise).
Tips and Gratuities.