5 Days, 4 Nights - Aberdares, Lake Nakuru National Parks & Masai Mara Game Reserve
Varied Wildlife At 3 National Parks
What a great way to journey over the varied regions of Kenya and three of its most distinctive parks, each with its unique wildlife. From the rain forest and green mountains of Aberdare to Rift Valley birds and predators at Lake Nakuru to the greatest game park in the world – Masai Mara, this 5-day African safari is a treasure of landscapes and wildlife.
You’ll cover lots of territory over the five action-filled days of this safari, enjoying the animals along with all the landscapes and colours of the natural world.
Nairobi – Aberdare National Park: (160 km – Approx. 3 hours)
Meal plan: Lunch, Dinner.
08:00 hrs. Your driver/guide will pick you up from your Nairobi area hotel, Nairobi airport or Nairobi area residence and head out for Aberdare.
We’ll head out over the highlands of central Kenya and take breaks to see coffee and tea plantations.
There will also be a special treat – a stop at Karatina – the largest open-air market in East Africa.
The look of Aberdare Park is deep green, anchored by forested mountains and wild moorlands. You’ll be staying in a Tree Hotel with balcony views of the park and a nearby watering hole.
Look there for sightings of elephants, spotted hyenas, baboons and monkeys, buffalo, and warthogs.
Further afield the park boasts sighting of the giant forest hog, golden cat, and the bongo, a large antelope.
Enjoy your evening with a treetops’ view of the wildlife below in this very different African wildlife park.
OVERNIGHT – We’ll spend our first safari night at your choice of Treetops Lodge or The Ark. Note: only overnight bags are allowed at your tree hotel.
- Aberdares National Park
– 1 day with evening game viewing from the balcony of your tree hotel
- Lake Nakuru National Park
– Bird watching
– Rhino sanctuary
– The Great Rift valley escarpment – Awesome scenery
- Masai Mara Game Reserve
– Unlimited game viewing drives
– Tree studded typical savannah terrain and a multitude of Wild animal species.
– Colorful Masai tribesmen
- The scenic Thompson falls at Nyahururu
- Visiting the Hell’s gate national park near the lake = $ 35 per person. – Optional
- Masai village visit (arrange with your driver guide) = $ 20 per person – Optional
- Hot air balloon ride option (enquire / book with us) = $ 420 per person – Optional
SAFARI BY SEASON, NUMBER OF PERSONS, LODGE/CAMP CATEGORY
Number of Persons
2 persons in a private safari
4 persons in a private safari
6 persons in a private safari
Single Room Extra
*Extra price per person if you choose to stay at these camps:
Children below 3 Years
*Safari price per person for 3 persons shall be 6% less the per person price of 2 persons
Superior Comfort accommodation price is $20 less Luxury level accommodation price
- Tour in our Standard Customized Pop-top roofed Safari Vehicle.
- Services of an experienced driver/ guide
- Stay in your preffered accommodation choice
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees
- All meals on safari
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle.
- Pick up/drop off at Nairobi hotel or residence.
- Government taxes and local levies
- International flights.
- Airport Transfers (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Government imposed increase of Taxes and or Park Fees.
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.)
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled & Soft Drinks.
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour (Unless mentioned otherwise).
Tips and Gratuities.