4 DAYS MASAI MARA SAFARI
Don’t want to spend time on the road and don’t mind skipping the chance to see Rhinos at Nakuru? Then this is the perfect tour for you. You will explore Masai Mara for all 4 days in this itinerary. We can modify this safari by visiting some of the private conservancies around Mara, allowing for activities such as hikes and night safaris which are not permitted in Masai Mara. Save even more road time by opting for flights from Nairobi.
This safari will give you plenty of time to explore the wildlife and wonders of perhaps the premier game park in the world! The Masai Mara Game Reserve is famous for its grand displays of animal life, landscapes and native culture. Once you’ve been to the Mara, you can say you have seen Africa.
Nairobi – Masai Mara National Reserve (265 km: Approx. 5-6 hrs drive)
Meal plan: Lunch, Dinner.
07:30 hrs. We will pick you up from your Nairobi Hotel, residence, or the Nairobi airport.
In your private safari vehicle, we’ll journey out to the world-famous Masai Mara National Reserve.
We should arrive at the Masai Mara at about lunchtime, which we’ll enjoy at our chosen accommodation.
Then, get ready for the awesome expanse and stirring wildlife populations of the great reserve. This is one of the world’s great ecosystems and unparalleled for its diversity of wildlife. Hunters and grazers, both large and small fill the sweeping hills and savannahs of the beautiful park.
Your first game drive will be an introduction to the numbers and variety of wildlife you’ll experience during your three days in the park.
OVERNIGHT – We’ll spend the night at a safari lodge or tented camp of your choice.
Choose from Budget, economy, comfort, or luxury accommodations, depending on your budget, style, and taste.
- One-stop-shop for wildlife viewing including sights of Big five
- 3 action-filled days for wildlife sighting
- Tree studded typical savannah terrain and a multitude of Wild animal species.
- Unlimited game viewing drives with exclusive use of pop up top safari vehicle
- Colorful Masai tribesmen
- Unique Accommodation options in safari lodges / tented camps
- Optional Masai village visit at Masai Mara (arrange with your driver-guide) = $ 20 per person – Optional
- Hot air balloon ride –enquire with us =$ 420 per person – Optional