3 DAYS AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK SAFARI
AWESOME VIEWS AND WILDLIFE
This is Amboseli National Park – known as the best place in Africa and indeed, the world to view wild, magnificent herds of elephants. Even better – your safari adventure is set against the backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro. Indeed, this park offers Africa’s finest views of the continent’s highest peak. This is a photographer’s paradise with striking sunrises and sunsets.
Nairobi – Amboseli National Park (250 km: Approx. 4 hrs drive)
Meal plan.Lunch, dinner
07:30 hrs. We will pick you up from your Nairobi Hotel, residence, or the Nairobi airport.
We’ll head out in your private safari vehicle, on the Nairobi-Mombasa Highway. This is a relaxing drive through the African savannah country, with local homesteads punctuating the vast plain.
You can’t miss the wall of the mountain to the south – this is legendary Mt. Kilimanjaro, known as the “roof of Africa”, rising to 19,000 feet. It’s the continent’s tallest peak and the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
This is the backdrop to much of the park’s wildlife is always a gift to photographers, so have your camera ready for the next 3 days!
We’ll enjoy lunch at your accommodation and then head out for an afternoon game drive. Amboseli is known for its relative ease in wildlife spotting
OVERNIGHT – We’ll spend the night at your choice of safari lodge or tented camp. Also choose from economy, comfort, or luxury accommodations, depending on your budget, style, and taste.
- The world’s best free-range elephant viewing
- Magnificent views of Mount Kilimanjaro and its snow-capped peak (weather permitting)
- Wildebeests, cheetahs & hyenas
- Observation Hill with its aerial vistas of Amboseli park – views of elephant herds and the park’s wetlands
- Marshes viewing spot for elephant, buffalo, hippos, pelicans, geese, and other waterfowl
- Observe Maasai culture
- Optional visit to Masai village at Amboseli (please arrange with your Driver/Guide). The cost is $20 per person