2 DAYS AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK SAFARI
It’s a short 4 hour drive from the big city lights of Nairobi to the big country sites of Amboseli National Park – think mighty Mt. Kilimanjaro and majestic herds of elephants. This park lies at the foot of Africa’s tallest mountain and the largest free-standing mountain in the world. Its famous form watches over the park and all its wildlife – four of the “Big Five” are found here. So, join us on safari to Kenya’s second most popular park with this quick, easy 2-day adventure.
This is Amboseli National Park – known as the best place in Africa and indeed, the world to view wild, magnificent herds of elephants. Even better – your safari adventure is set against the backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro. Indeed, this park offers Africa’s finest views of the continent’s highest peak. This is a photographer’s paradise with striking sunrises and sunsets.
Your 2-day Amboseli safari includes park entrance fees, game drives, accommodation and meals. Homeand Adventures Kenya always offers a choice of accommodations. Depending on your budget and style choose from economy, comfort or luxury safari lodges or tented camps. However… please know that whatever level of accommodation you choose, your actual safari adventure with us will always be at our highest standards.
Nairobi – Amboseli National Park (250 km: Approx. 4 hrs drive)
07:30 hrs. – Your driver/guide will pick you up from your Nairobi hotel, residence or Nairobi airport. Hop into into your safari vehicle for the beginning of your journey to Amboseli Park. Along the way, we’ll take in the African sun rising over the savannah.
Even before you arrive at Amboseli, you’ll be guided by the unmistakable summit of Kilimanjaro, drawing you to the park. We’ll arrive in time for lunch at your lodge or tented camp.
After fortifying ourselves, we’ll venture out on our first game drive looking for elephant, lion, zebra, giraffe, cheetah, ostrich and so many others.
OVERNIGHT – We’ll spend the night at your choice of safari lodge or tented camp. Also choose from economy, comfort or luxury accommodations, depending on your budget, style, and taste.
- Large Elephant herds
- Mt. Kilimanjaro peaks (weather permitting)
- Most of the Big five
- Observation hill which allows an overall view of the Amboseli park
- Swamp below observation hill which hosts many elephant, buffaloes, hippos and a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose.
- Contemporary Masai culture and indigenous lifestyle.
- Masai village visit at Amboseli (arrange with your driver guide) = $ 20 per person – Optional
SAFARI BY SEASON, NUMBER OF PERSONS, LODGE/CAMP CATEGORY
Number of Persons
2 persons in a private tour
4 persons in a private tour
6 persons in a private tour
Single room extra
*Extra price per person if you choose to stay at these camps:
Children below 3 Years
*Safari price per person for 3 persons shall be 6% less the per person price of 2 persons
- Tour in our Standard Customized Pop-top roofed Safari Vehicle.
- Services of an experienced driver/ guide
- Stay in your preffered accommodation choice
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees
- All meals on safari
- Bottled drinking water in safari vehicle.
- Pick up/drop off at Nairobi hotel or residence.
- Government taxes and local levies
- International flights.
- Airport Transfers (Unless mentioned otherwise).
- Government imposed increase of Taxes and or Park Fees.
- Personal Items (Souvenirs, Travel Insurance, Visa Fees, etc.)
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled & Soft Drinks.
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour (Unless mentioned otherwise).
Tips and Gratuities.