2 DAYS AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK SAFARI
Nairobi – Amboseli National Park (250 km: Approx. 4 hrs drive)
- Early morning pickup from your hotel in Nairobi and departure for Amboseli National Park (approximately a 4-hour drive).
- Arrive at the park in time for a mid-morning game drive.
- After the game drive, head to your accommodation for lunch and a bit of relaxation.
- In the late afternoon, embark on another game drive to explore more of the park.
- Return to your accommodation for dinner and overnight stay.
OVERNIGHT – We’ll spend the night at your choice of safari lodge or tented camp. Also choose from economy, comfort or luxury accommodations, depending on your budget, style, and taste.
- Large Elephant herds
- Kilimanjaro peaks (weather permitting)
- Most of the Big five
- Observation hill which allows an overall view of the Amboseli park
- Swamp below observation hill which hosts many elephant, buffaloes, hippos and a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose.
- Contemporary Masai culture and indigenous lifestyle.
- Masai village visit at Amboseli (arrange with your driver guide) = $ 20 per person – Optional